Popular Posts

Sunday 22 November 2015

My 3 favourite words


Once agian I got really fascinated and excited when I came across WOW's this week prompt.
As soon as I saw the prompt,I began to peep into my mind's vocaublary box to find my favourite three words.After few minutes I got three words that are my favourites but this was a revelation for me as I have never recognized them before.WOW encouraged me and let me know how favourites and meaningful these words are in my life.

So Lets begin..


LIFE
My first favourite word is life.A very small spelled word of just 4 letters in it but the  meaning it inholds is such deep and worthful to explore.I think Life is a boon to every living object on this world.We are lucky God has bestowed all of us with life.We can breathe,We can see,We can hear,We can smell,We can walk,run,dance.We can sing,We can feel,We can express,We can work,hold,chase.We can understand and so many other things.Perhaps impossible to mention them.
To me Life is a opportunity Nature has given to me which embraces me everymorning with a further new
opportunity or chance to live,express,feel,laugh,work,love and lots more.The more I think of life
and its significance,the more I am left spellbound.
"Life offered me innumerable Highs and Lows,Lights and Shadows.
At times it was a Prickly diff and the other it was Green pastures.
Everyday a new journey handful of Opportunity,every moment a new Experience.
The more I learn,the less I know.
this journey to the last gate is life."
I seem to have not enough words to express my reason to choose Life as my first and all time favourite word.


LOVE
As I move to my next favourite-Love.
"Life a lamp, Love is its oil 
which burns & illuminates us.
Life a cake, sugar is the Love
which sweetens us.
When thorns of desperate pricks,Love presents roses of hope
which soothes us."
Thats the picture of love in my mind.Love is life.Love is eternal.It is that unconditional feeling that makes you feel alive.We are alive and
love is the reason.Love is strength.When going gets tough,love keeps you tough to fight and to win.Each one of our heart
is filled with love.We all love to love our dearones,family,friends,pets and more.The magic of Love cannot be expressed through words..Love keeps you moving,fighting,persevering and acheiving.The love we have in our hearts makes us generous,thankful to each and everything in our life.
Love is the source of hope,happiness and goodness.



TIME
Time is precious.To make best out of time should be our motive.Time is running and no one can afford to loose even a second.
I think It is very important to respect time as they say Time lost cannot be gained.Time could be harsh and offer you hardships,might obstruct you and
let you walk on pricky, thorny bed.But Time is benevolent too and can take you to new heights of success and present you intense happiness,good luck
and luxuries.Times challenges your hardwork,perseverance and will and bestows you success,fame and name.A side portrays Time a ruthless fellow and the other a compassionate friend.All we need to do is not disrepect the time and be forgranted.I believe at right time right and required things should be done without thinking of the consequence.Time is a teacher that punishes you and rewards you as well.Good and bad both times gives life a new dimension and adds to our existence a new experience.

"Life is a chariot,
Love is the horse
and Time are the wheels."

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

No comments:

Post a Comment