Popular Posts

Sunday 8 November 2015

I am special because. ...








Like any hungry blog bug when this weekend I happen to come to BlogAdda with purpose of satisfying my appetite of WOW prompt,
I came across this weekend's WOW prompt "I am special because" and the very first thought that ran down my mind was This is
for me.My excitement about writing over this Prompt is obovious as I am self-lover, may be a little self-obessed in the positive way.



I have always been my favourite.'I am bestess.' 'I am a star.' 'I can do anything and everthing.' 'I am worth it.' are some of my best phrases used by me regularly to present my love and endearness to my self.I have raised myself with the thought that I am special and unquie and there's no one out there like me.Let me tell I am never stingy with compliments when it comes to appreiate and applaud me for all that I am.I have a strong belief that
a person who loves oneself can love others more and is probably loved more by others.As they say 'Happiness starts with you'.


When you love yourself you are more confident, you get that extra strength to fight over any battle.I certainly follow one thought that No one could ever uplift or encourage you better than you.You are the best source of encourage for your ownself.

I am special and there are thousands of reason of being such special.I am sure this blog of mine wouldn't be enough to mention
all of them but I'll try to bring most of them.




I am special because I am me.I love myself for whatever I am.I do not compare myself with anyone in this world.
I am special because I respect my self.My Self-respect is my pride.
I am special because I make mistakes and correct them.
I am special because I loose,I get defeated but still strive hard to be a winner.
I am special because I am a dreamer.I have the courage to dream.I believe in them.
I am special because I do it because it's in my heart not because I want something in return.
I am special because I can take my stand.I put my opinions out open and fearless.
I am special because I am a fighter.I am hard to give up on anything.I never loose.Either I win or I learn.
I am special because I value each and every relation in my life.I do the effort to let them know that I love them so much.
I am special because I am always there for my family and friends.They will find me whenever they'll in need.
I am special because I am happy,generous and kind.
I am special because I am trustworthy,reliable and dependable.
I am special because I am loyal to my relations,work and duty.
I am special because I have commitment value.I am a person of my words.
I am special because I am different from others and there is just noe of me in the whole world.
I am special because I am thankful to God,Nature and people.
I am not perfect but I am special.


I am really very happy.While writing over this prompt,I certainly started loving myself more.This activity has apparently made me a more confident and strong personality.Its really rare when you  sit and think for yourself.Anyone hardly realizes how special they are.I am lucky to have come across BlogAdda's WOW as I get a chance to let myself know how special I am.
This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggersby BlogAdda.







4 comments:

  1. Thank you for those wonderful words, you made our day! We're glad you like our prompts. We'd love to see more of you at BlogAdda. Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku blog adda.. I feel honoured to get a comment from blog adda.☺☺

      Delete
  2. Thanku blog adda.. I feel honoured to get a comment from blog adda.☺☺😊

    ReplyDelete